As a development engineer (m/f/d) for heat pumps, your creativity and innovative spirit will be a great asset to our team. Together we will shape the future of thermodynamics!
- System engineering design of refrigeration circuits (air-water and brine-water)
- Modularize and standardize a range of variants
- Conduct qualification of component suppliers
- Optimize products with regard to safety concept, system efficiency, manufacturing costs
- Support the certification and market launch processes
Who you are
- Degree in process engineering or physics
- Good knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics as well as of refrigeration technology
- Experience in product development as well as in the design of refrigeration circuit components
- Good written and spoken English, knowledge of German desirable
→ Whether a recent graduate or a specialist with decades of experience - we are interested in hearing from you!
What makes us special
Our employees are the key to make our vision come alive. With that in mind, we've created a range of perks for our employees, or as we like to call them, Viessmann family members:
- A permanent position in a sustainable, family-owned company where more than 100 years of success and the agility of a start-up come together
- Modern offices, creative spaces, flexible working hours, the possibility of mobile working and good work-life balance
- A working world where fun is paired with professionalism. We live a collegial, transparent, relaxed and pleasant collaboration per informal "you"
- An atmosphere that welcomes new ideas and change requests. As part of our team of lateral problem solvers and future-makers, you will receive support and freedom enabling you to develop your full potential from day one
Who we are
Large corporations tend to think in quarters. Viessmann thinks in generations. With 100+ years of industry expertise, more than 12,000 colleagues, and a turnover of over two billion Euros in 120 countries, we continue to address the most important issues of our time. The energy revolution is here and Viessmann is leading the way in not only sustainability but in the digitalization of energy offerings. Our Headquarters in Allendorf has reduced CO2 emissions by 80%, and by doing so have already fulfilled the government’s climate policy goals for 2050. And this is just the start. We develop innovative and customer-centric climate solutions that help safeguard our environment across the globe. How do we do this? Through a multi-tiered strategy that includes investing in our own start-up ventures that complement our world-class product offerings in heating, cooling, and industrial systems.