Are you a fluent German speaker?
Have you got an experience in technical support of mobile devices?
So please take a few minutes and read about your potential new job.
Our Client offers a platform for for effective Android, Apple, and Windows device management.
With the help of this platform their clients can install, configure and manage the use of applications on the devices remotely and they can have a complete control over the use of the devices within the organisation.
We are searching for the Technical Customer Support Engineer (m/f/d) in Germany to support their clients in the DACH region.
You will join a Customer Support Team, which consists of 5 people at the moment.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Offering technical support via ticketing system, online chat and phone
- Advising customers on the new features
- Troubleshooting and issue management
- Cooperating with product development and technical pre-sales team
- Being responsible for an excellent customer experience
To be a good fit for the Technical Customer Support Engineer role you will have:
- Strong technical background- ideally with Android, iOS, Windows and MacOS or with Android and Windows and willing to learn and work with others or the other way round
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Strong experience in customer care
- Fluent German and fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with the ticketing system
- Ability to read code or log files
- Understanding of device management
Our Client offers:
- A modern working culture with flat hierarchy
- Good learning and development opportunities
- Possibility of selecting your equipment
- Attractive salary and employment benefits including 28 days of vacation
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o.o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107
Powered by JazzHR