Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Develop and implement regional business plans with defined sales, profit and growth objectives.
Develop and execute tactics for the region, within Germany North.
Manage our business and customer relationships at a local level. Manage, mentor and coach local field force
Work with European Sales Management to execute and deliver Global BP achievement.
1. Lead the development and execution of the regional sales, profit and budgetary plans
2. Develop a sales-strategy for the region and execute growth plans based upon the your and company strategic direction
3. Expand Timken marketshare through a variety of tactics that focus on :
4. Provide regional leadership in communication of global strategic sales and marketing direction, sales, market and forecasting information and regular communication of key performance indicators vs expectations
5. Ensure effective organisation of sales team to achieve defined targets, maximising customer contact and minimising internal administrative time
6. Mentor and coach regional sales team to continually improve performance and maximise skills and capabilities of the team
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards.
There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran / military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.