The Digital Commerce division is committed to digitalization as a means of creating a networked BAUHAUS of the future. Our focus is always on the customer and we aim to create the perfect digital shopping experience. An agile working environment, innovative solutions and committed employees drive the business - and the best indication of this is the company's success: With over 270 specialist centers in 19 countries and one of the top 50 online stores in Germany, BAUHAUS is one of the most successful players in Europe. And we look forward to being even better with your help!
- As Golang Engineer (m/f/d) in the Product Team Order Management you are responsible for the agile development of fast, scalable and reliable, mostly data-heavy services as well as modular and reusable components of the current and future e-commerce platform
- You develop, implement and operate your team's cloud-native microservices in the production environment and foresee, identify and resolve production issues
- You closely collaborate with other teams to deliver value to our end users
- You contribute to inner source and drive quality and standards in the internal engineering community, provide and discuss innovative solution approaches and suggestions for improvement in the development
- YouÂ help grow our development team and bring great talent on board by conducting interviews and code pairing sessions
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or Business Informatics or a comparable training e.g. as IT specialist (m/f/d)Â with several years of professional work experience
- Experience in the development of scalable and reliable large-scale applications, especially 2 years of commercial experience with Golang
- Confident handling of event-based communication between microservices as well as common monitoring, alerting and logging tools (e.g. Stackdriver, Datadog, NewRelic, Prometheus, ELK)
- Experience with SQL databases, cloud provider platforms such as GCP and especially with the provisioning of distributed services on CloudRun, comparable serverless approaches or K8s
- Proactive personality with a strong focus on agile teamwork
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally good German skills
- The possibility of working 90% remotely, 30 days paid vacation and a good work-life balance
- A challenging role in a family owned business with an agile working environment, state-of-the-art technologies as well as personal and professional development opportunities
- Permanent employment contract and attractive remuneration
- Attractive location in the heart of the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region with free parking and a company restaurant
- Unique pension plan with attractive employer contributions
- Further additional benefits including asset accumulation benefits or special conditions for occupational disability insurance
- A day care center in close proximity to the company with family-friendly care services
- Shopping discounts through the BAUHAUS employee card
Welcome to #TeamBAUHAUS.
Click here for your online application!
BAUHAUS is looking forward to receiving your application.